Composed by Bono and the Edge and sung by Tina Turner, who gets into the same vocal space as Shirley Bassey did. She’s a little camp, but not so camp that you can’t enjoy the song as light entertainment.
Bond Theme Songs
- How Does “Skyfall” Measure Up to 50 Years of Theme Songs?
- WORST: “All Time High,” Rita Coolidge
- WORST: “You Know My Name,” Chris Cornell
- WORST: “Thunderball,” Tom Jones
- WORST: “Tomorrow Never Dies,” Sheryl Crow
- WORST: “Another Way to Die,” Jack White and Alicia Keys
- BEST: “Nobody Does It Better,” Carly Simon
- BEST: “We Have All The Time in the World,” Louis Armstrong
- BEST: “For Your Eyes Only,” Sheena Easton
- BEST: “GoldenEye,” Tina Turner
- BEST: “Goldfinger,” Shirley Bassey