A truly horrible song by any measure — except the Bond theme measure. Easton crams in the lyrical double entendres just in case we forget we’re at the peak of the Roger Moore era and never misses an opportunity to over-emote. To hear Easton sing it, James Bond isn’t just keeping the world safe from baddies; he’s keeping our hearts safe too.
Bond Theme Songs
- How Does “Skyfall” Measure Up to 50 Years of Theme Songs?
- WORST: “All Time High,” Rita Coolidge
- WORST: “You Know My Name,” Chris Cornell
- WORST: “Thunderball,” Tom Jones
- WORST: “Tomorrow Never Dies,” Sheryl Crow
- WORST: “Another Way to Die,” Jack White and Alicia Keys
- BEST: “Nobody Does It Better,” Carly Simon
- BEST: “We Have All The Time in the World,” Louis Armstrong
- BEST: “For Your Eyes Only,” Sheena Easton
- BEST: “GoldenEye,” Tina Turner
- BEST: “Goldfinger,” Shirley Bassey