An Oral History of Michael Jackson's 'Bad'
- Michael Jackson’s Bad Turns 25
- Meeting Michael: “He knew everything that had to happen in a song.”
- The Making of Bad: “He was the architect of the album in every sense of the word.”
- The Release of Bad: “One hundred million. He’d write that on the mirror and look at it every day.”
- The Legacy of Bad: “It was arguably the most transitional point in establishing his musical independence.”
- BAD25: “It’s about why he felt he was put on earth, to make music.”