Strike a Light, Guv'nor!
- Anne Hathaway, One Day
- Don Cheadle, Ocean’s Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen
- Dick Van Dyke, Mary Poppins
- Mischa Barton, St. Trinian’s
- Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder, Bram Stoker’s Dracula
- Kevin Costner and Russell Crowe, Robin Hood Movies
- Natalie Portman, V for Vendetta
- Mike Myers (as Fat Bastard), Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
- Forest Whitaker, The Crying Game
- Marlon Brando, Mutiny on The Bounty
Top 10 Worst Fake British Accents
TIME pays tribute to those thespians who have struggled to pull off a convincing British accent.