What: The 86th Academy Awards
Where: Hollywood’s Dolby Theater in Los Angeles. You can watch on ABC on your TV and streaming online for the first time.
When: The show officially begins at 7pm EST, but expect red carpet coverage to get interesting at 5pm ET. (E! will begin their red carpet coverage at 1:30pm ET for die-hard red carpet devotees and Giuliana Rancic fans.)
Best Picture: 12 Years a Slave
Best Actor: TIME critic Richard Corliss predicts that Matthew McConaughey will win for his performance in Dallas Buyers Club. For more, learn about the evolution of Matthew McConaughey (that’s the McConaissance, for the uninitiated) and catch up on why Leonardo DiCaprio has yet to win an Oscar.
Best Actress: Cate Blanchett for Blue Jasmine
Best Supporting Actor: Jared Leto for Dallas Buyers Club
Best Supporting Actress: Lupita Nyong’o for 12 Years a Slave
Best Director: Alfonso Cuarón for Gravity
Best Original Screenplay: American Hustle
Best Adapted Screenplay: 12 Years a Slave
Best Animated Feature: Frozen
Best Documentary Feature: Twenty Feet from Stardom
Best Foreign Language Feature: The Great Beauty
- Meet the only two people in the world who already know who will win
- Learn about the real-life inspiration for Philomena, who has been ramping up her adoption rights efforts
- Find out which Oscar nominees are considered most likable by the public — and therefore, are most valuable to brands
- Take a look back through history at every visual effects winner ever
- Learn why special effects wizards are planning to protest at the ceremony
- See the year’s most iconic film locations through Google Street View
- How to win big in the “little” categories at the Oscars
- Would the Oscars have loved Lana Del Rey if she wasn’t so young and beautiful?
- This year’s Oscars gift bag is valued at a record $85,000
- A full rundown of Oscar’s hottest Tinder profiles