More Photography from Time
- Remembering John Candy: His Career in Photos
- See TIME’s Portraits of the Winning Actors From the 2014 Oscars
- Oscars 2014 Fashion: The Best-Dressed and Worst-Dressed Women Over 40
- Your Favorite Celebrities Walk the 2014 Oscars Red Carpet
- An Alain Resnais Gallery: 91 Years in Marienbad
- Oscar’s Hottest Tinder Profiles: Which Way Will You Swipe?
The movie is BASED ON real-life events. it is NOT BASED OFF OF. This lexical abomination is incorrect, inelegant, and inexistent. Museum directors and architects are not "ranks," they are "professions." Two mistakes in the first paragraph, and I don't want to read on. Editors, pay attention (and if you can't, then hire me freelance).