More Photography from Time
- Remembering John Candy: His Career in Photos
- See TIME’s Portraits of the Winning Actors From the 2014 Oscars
- Oscars 2014 Fashion: The Best-Dressed and Worst-Dressed Women Over 40
- Your Favorite Celebrities Walk the 2014 Oscars Red Carpet
- An Alain Resnais Gallery: 91 Years in Marienbad
- Oscar’s Hottest Tinder Profiles: Which Way Will You Swipe?
ChrisHanson... You are wrong. All Pete Seeger ever wanted was peace in this world, equal rights for all, fair wages, political justice.... He was a good man who will never be forgotten. The Vietnam war was a lie, everyone knows that, we never should have been there in the first place. 55,000 Americans dead, for what?
He supported Stalin in the killing of millions of Kulaks in the 30's. He encouraged N.Vietnam with a visit while Americans were dying in the field, an act of gross treason.
The Orwellian sanitation obituaries need to be corrected.