Though the two have yet to confirm it, the tabloids are abuzz with news that Johnny Depp and actress Amber Heard are reportedly engaged.
If true, it would be the fourth engagement for Depp (though he has been married only once, to Lori Anne Allison from 1983 to 1985). Depp split from his previous partner of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis, in 2012. The couple had two children together. Before that long relationship, the 50-year-old actor’s romantic trail included the likes of Jennifer Grey, Sherilyn Fenn, Winona Ryder, and Kate Moss.
Here are some things you should have, ahem, Heard, about the Zombieland and Pineapple Express actress.
1. So where did Heard and Depp meet? The couple first linked up on the set of The Rum Diary in 2011, where Depp plays a struggling writer who falls in love with Heard.
2. Heard is bisexual. The actress’ last relationship was with photographer Tasya van Ree lasted four years, but she eschews categories. “I don’t label myself one way or another,” Heard said in an interview with Metro in 2011. “I have had successful relationships with men and now a woman. I love who I love, it’s the person that matters.”
3. She’s a huge Ayn Rand fan. ”I’ve read all of her books,” says Heard of Rand. “I have been obsessed with her ideals. All I’ve ever needed is myself.”
4. Her first starring role was… in 2007′s CW television show Hidden Palms, where Heard played Greta Matthews, who has to come to terms with the loss of her mother and boyfriend.
5. Celebrity doppelgänger. Heard’s looks have often been compared to Scarlett Johansson.