More Photography from Time
- Remembering John Candy: His Career in Photos
- See TIME’s Portraits of the Winning Actors From the 2014 Oscars
- Oscars 2014 Fashion: The Best-Dressed and Worst-Dressed Women Over 40
- Your Favorite Celebrities Walk the 2014 Oscars Red Carpet
- An Alain Resnais Gallery: 91 Years in Marienbad
- Oscar’s Hottest Tinder Profiles: Which Way Will You Swipe?
Given the undue promotion of Netflix here one must wonder whether either Netflix advertises heavily with Time or the entertainment editor has a personal relationship with Netflix's evil overlord Reed Hastings, There are plenty of other streaming (and home-entertainment options) than this lousy service. An analysis of that company the pre-dates streamageddeon can be found at http://classictvdvdreviews.blogspot.com/2013/04/breaking-news-rating-netflix-act-in.html