With Christopher Lloyd turning 75 today (“Great Scott!”), we present some early photos of some familiar and well-seasoned faces
More Photography from Time
- See TIME’s Portraits of the Winning Actors From the 2014 Oscars
- Oscars 2014 Fashion: The Best-Dressed and Worst-Dressed Women Over 40
- Your Favorite Celebrities Walk the 2014 Oscars Red Carpet
- An Alain Resnais Gallery: 91 Years in Marienbad
- Oscar’s Hottest Tinder Profiles: Which Way Will You Swipe?
- See How Similar Oscar Nominated Actors Look to the Real Life Characters They Played
Saw Christopher Lloyd at Yale doing Midsummer Nights Dream. Most graceful, articulate actor I've ever seen.
did the genius who posted this article not graduate kindergarten? there are 11 actors/actresses listed, not 12. there are 12 slides, but the last one is links to other articles. 12-1=11 genius.
lloyd (1), dench (2), jones (3), deniro (4), caine (5), streep (6), mirren (7), mckellan (8), white (9), smith (10), murray (11)
I like looking at these pictures and finding out what people did before they were famous or before they were household names, it's interesting to see how they looked as younger folks also.
Actually, Robert DeNiro's breakthrough role was in MEAN STREETS (1973), his first teaming with Martin Scorcese -- and that helped paved the way for DeNiro's Academy Award-winning performance in THE GODFATHER, PART II (1974).