Related video: 10 Biopic Actors who got it right
More Photography from Time
- Remembering John Candy: His Career in Photos
- See TIME’s Portraits of the Winning Actors From the 2014 Oscars
- Oscars 2014 Fashion: The Best-Dressed and Worst-Dressed Women Over 40
- An Alain Resnais Gallery: 91 Years in Marienbad
- Oscar’s Hottest Tinder Profiles: Which Way Will You Swipe?
- See How Similar Oscar Nominated Actors Look to the Real Life Characters They Played
Ashtun K. Get a real job man. That movie sukt eggs thru staw from across street. It wasn't your portrayal, it was like the Kozniak said, the movie is no good.
Although Naomi Watts and Scarlett Johanssen are good actresses, they are NOT the “spitting image” of the people they are portraying. There is some resemblance, but calling it a “spitting image” is stretching the truth a bit far.
You forgot Johnny Depp as Hunter S. Thompson. When he turns around and exclaims, "Holy s***, there I am!". Comes face-to-face with the real Thompson. It was quite the transformation.
Noah Wylie was a spitting image for Steve Jobs in Pirates of the Silicon Valley in 1999. Too bad he wasn't as bankable of star as Ashton Kutcher, otherwise he could have reprised the role for Jobs
"Allen Ginsberg, played by Daniel Radcliffe. It’s more fun to watch Radcliffe play Ginsberg than it is to read anything by Ginsberg"
What a slap in the face to the late great writer who wrote his heart out and who was a pioneer for so much of American culture. Who writes the captions for this garbage? Show a little respect, and show some meaning behind your work.