Every April, the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival takes over the town of Indio, California, for three days of performances on several stages. Fans from around the world come to see their favorite artists — and to party.
More Photography from Time
- Remembering John Candy: His Career in Photos
- See TIME’s Portraits of the Winning Actors From the 2014 Oscars
- Oscars 2014 Fashion: The Best-Dressed and Worst-Dressed Women Over 40
- An Alain Resnais Gallery: 91 Years in Marienbad
- Oscar’s Hottest Tinder Profiles: Which Way Will You Swipe?
- See How Similar Oscar Nominated Actors Look to the Real Life Characters They Played