Movies with Long Titles
- Glut’s in a Name
- Quackser Fortune Has a Cousin in the Bronx
- The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain
- Don’t Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
- To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar
- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
- The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!?
- Can Heironymus Merkin Ever Forget Mercy Humppe and Find True Happiness?
- Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama’s Hung You in the Closet, and I’m Feeling So Sad
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex* (*But Were Afraid to Ask)
Another good candidate for a long film title is the Italian film "Swept Away by an Unusual Destiny in the Blue Sea of August" (1974) better know by the abbreviated title "Swept Away". It's director, Lina Wertmuller was known for giving a number of her films very long names.
You totally forgot about Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
But all of these had long titles partially for the sake of having a long title. The longest I can think of offhand among movie titles that took themselves totally seriously was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze
What, no mention of the awesome The Persecution and Assassination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade aka Marat/Sade?
Dr. Stranglelove is the only memorable movie on this list. Also it's title is only 2 words. It does have that alternate title, but it is an alternate, not a subtitle. Note the "or".