- Hey, I Recognize That Tune…
- Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen, “Good Time”
- George Harrison, “My Sweet Lord”
- The Beach Boys, “Surfin’ U.S.A.”
- The Beatles, “Come Together”
- The Illusion, “Did You See Her Eyes,” and Ike and Tina Turner, “Bold Soul Sister”
- Morris Albert, “Feelings”
- Michael Jackson, “Will You Be There”
- Jessica Simpson, “A Public Affair”
- Lady Gaga, “Born This Way”
- Avril Lavigne, “Girlfriend”
This is definitely Chuck Berry's music. Different lyrics set to the same music as Sweet Little 16. I'm glad Chuck won his lawsuit, he was definitely robbed!
In another lawsuit George Harrison was sued over his song "My Sweet Lord" used the same music as "He's So Fine" by The Chiffons. That is total B.S. The two songs don't sound anything alike!