Crow beat out more than a dozen other submitted songs with her overly orchestrated ballad. k.d. Lang’s performance of “Surrender,” which played over the end credits, was far superior.
Bond Theme Songs
- How Does “Skyfall” Measure Up to 50 Years of Theme Songs?
- WORST: “All Time High,” Rita Coolidge
- WORST: “You Know My Name,” Chris Cornell
- WORST: “Thunderball,” Tom Jones
- WORST: “Tomorrow Never Dies,” Sheryl Crow
- WORST: “Another Way to Die,” Jack White and Alicia Keys
- BEST: “Nobody Does It Better,” Carly Simon
- BEST: “We Have All The Time in the World,” Louis Armstrong
- BEST: “For Your Eyes Only,” Sheena Easton
- BEST: “GoldenEye,” Tina Turner
- BEST: “Goldfinger,” Shirley Bassey