Skyfall doesn’t come out in the U.K. till Oct. 26 or in the U.S. until Nov. 9, but here are some things we know about the movie so far:
- Songstress Adele will be joining the storied ranks of Bond-theme performers, with a song that Showbiz411 reports will be called “Let the Sky Fall” but, according to a tweet from the singer herself, is called simply “Skyfall.” The song was to be released officially Oct. 5, but check out a preview:
- IMAX-going U.S. fans will be able to see the movie a day early, according to an official tweet.
- The film is rumored to be nearly two and a half hours long.
- According to Purple Revolver, Tom Ford was responsible for Bond’s wardrobe in Skyfall. Costume designer Jany Temime has said that the suits are “indestructible,” meaning that they are made so that no matter where Bond may run or even fall, he looks great when he gets up.
- The Aston Martin DB5 makes an appearance in the movie; director Sam Mendes has said that he owned a movie tie-in toy car when he was a child. A new 50th-anniversary version of the toy was released over the summer.
- A Scottish castle that served as the location for a Bond shoot was, according to Bond site MI6, only 20 minutes away from the shooting location for the boat chase in From Russia with Love. Other locations in the movie include China, Turkey and England.