London’s Barbican Center marks the 50th anniversary of James Bond—the longest running and most successful film franchise of all time—with an exhibit open to the public now through September 5, 2012
More Photography from Time
- Remembering John Candy: His Career in Photos
- See TIME’s Portraits of the Winning Actors From the 2014 Oscars
- Oscars 2014 Fashion: The Best-Dressed and Worst-Dressed Women Over 40
- An Alain Resnais Gallery: 91 Years in Marienbad
- Oscar’s Hottest Tinder Profiles: Which Way Will You Swipe?
- See How Similar Oscar Nominated Actors Look to the Real Life Characters They Played