As the famous author’s environmental tale The Lorax gets the feature-film treatment, we look at how other Seuss classics have been handled on screen.
More Photography from Time
- See TIME’s Portraits of the Winning Actors From the 2014 Oscars
- Oscars 2014 Fashion: The Best-Dressed and Worst-Dressed Women Over 40
- Your Favorite Celebrities Walk the 2014 Oscars Red Carpet
- An Alain Resnais Gallery: 91 Years in Marienbad
- Oscar’s Hottest Tinder Profiles: Which Way Will You Swipe?
- See How Similar Oscar Nominated Actors Look to the Real Life Characters They Played