A new book from Trafalgar Square Publishing showcases 150 photographs, originally published in Vogue magazine, of cultural icons such as Joni Mitchell, Andy Warhol and Jack Nicholson. Between the years of 1958 and 1972, Robinson shot under the tutelage of then Vogue editor-in-chief Diana Vreeland, capturing most of these memorable images.
More Photography from Time
- Remembering John Candy: His Career in Photos
- See TIME’s Portraits of the Winning Actors From the 2014 Oscars
- Oscars 2014 Fashion: The Best-Dressed and Worst-Dressed Women Over 40
- Your Favorite Celebrities Walk the 2014 Oscars Red Carpet
- An Alain Resnais Gallery: 91 Years in Marienbad
- Oscar’s Hottest Tinder Profiles: Which Way Will You Swipe?