Much like Mischa Barton, the Canadian actor Mike Myers is of British parentage (they’re from Liverpool). Sadly for him and us, his odious Fat Bastard character from his Austin Powers franchise seems to employ Liverpudlian and a slight Canadian lilt along with the supposedly Scottish twang that he’s meant to be portraying. One can only hope that he didn’t try it on his teammates when he took part in 2010′s Soccer Aid match for charity in the U.K. because you wouldn’t want to mess with them. Comedy can only take you so far.
Strike a Light, Guv'nor!
- Anne Hathaway, One Day
- Don Cheadle, Ocean’s Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen
- Dick Van Dyke, Mary Poppins
- Mischa Barton, St. Trinian’s
- Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder, Bram Stoker’s Dracula
- Kevin Costner and Russell Crowe, Robin Hood Movies
- Natalie Portman, V for Vendetta
- Mike Myers (as Fat Bastard), Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
- Forest Whitaker, The Crying Game
- Marlon Brando, Mutiny on The Bounty