As Comic-Con disbands and the scent of snack food and vampire makeup fades from the streets of San Diego, a little more TV news, from TIME’s Techland blog and elsewhere:
* Some casting news from season 4 of Chuck, including Chuck’s mom and some names you’ve been seeing a lot in entertainment news lately. (No, not Mel Gibson.)
* Lev Grossman concludes his epic Guy Who Hates Comic-Con series.
* There’s a new (bootleg) trailer for AMC’s zombiefest The Walking Dead:
* Variety has an overview of TV’s increasing importance to SDCC.
* And finally, this is not TV-related per se, but it relates to a guy getting stabbed in the face with a pen over a seat at a panel.