It’s midseason, and it’s only getting midseasonier: starting in March, we’ll be seeing a ton of new (and returning) series premieres. Which shows are you most looking forward to—for the spring, the summer, or even beyond?
My partial list:
* Kings (I’ve received review screeners but have not, at this writing, watched)
* The Goode Family (I anticipate anything Mike Judge does, and often—see Office Space and Idiocracy—what he does tends to get written off and underrated ahead of time)
* Parks and Recreation (Amy Poehler’s new comedy and, as I’ve said, my favorite series title in some time)
* Glee (Ryan Murphy doing a high-school-set musical for Fox; sounds like a perfect match of writer and material)
* Sit Down, Shut Up (Mitch Hurwitz; ’nuff said)
* Nurse Jackie (Edie Falco’s Showtime dark comedy—and a bit of a cheat, as I’ve already seen the pilot, which I really like)
And there’s much, much more! But I’ll leave it to you. What are you waiting for? Tell me what you are waiting for!