I’ll post a Lostwatch overnight or early in the morning. In the meantime, I’ll leave you with a few questions to mull over in the hours before the two-hour premiere:
* We’ve seen Dharma, the Others, The Black Rock, the four-toed statues—just how long has the Island been inhabited anyway?
* What happened to the Island when Ben pushed the wheel at the end of last season? (Hint: It has something to do with why they’re not calling them “flashbacks” or “flash-forwards” this season.)
* When Ben “moved the Island” it physically vanished. (Or that’s what we saw…) When Desmond became “unstuck in time,” he physically stayed in place and his mind traveled. What’s the difference between the two phenomena?
* We’ve repeatedly heard—and Desmond came to believe—that while you can travel into the past, you can’t change it, or the future. But is that actually true?
* Whose side is Ben Linus on now?
Enjoy your Lost Night. Anyone throwing a watching party?