* Steve McPherson kills the small bit of his soul that might have made him ashamed of airing Wipeout.
* Tim Goodman reveals how TV critics stay in such legendarily excellent physical shape.
* The Lost guys are pretty much not going to say anything about anything. What do you think this is, Comic Con? But Daniel Dae Kim will be back—somehow—so go crazy with that.
* Shonda Rhimes has a “great working relationship” with writer-dissing Katherine Heigl, is very excited about coming storyline in which Izzy gets eaten by rabid ferrets.
* In non-ABC news, Maureen Ryan corners three of the Sterling Cooper staff, and gets all up in Michael Gladis‘ bearded grill about Michael Gladis’ bearded grill.